10/08/2013

How to Stop aticlxx.exe Process, Need Help Remove atieclxx.exe

Are You Wandering in Between Safe and Unsafe of Aticlxx.exe?


I can know that aticlxx.exe is a program that comes from ATi Grapfic card drivers which has the ability to enhance the performance of ATi Grapfic card. But I am not sure that if it is a safe one to my computer, for I have come across several things after aticlxx.exe appearing on my system. Run all kinds of top antivirus programs, but fail to detect anything, and aticlxx.exe, csrss.exe and winlogon.exe are still running. After that, have tried to both format my computer’s hard disk and reinstall windows. But all of them are still there. Later, I run my computer into safe mode, and then I also can find csrss.exe and winlogon.exe with description but in normal. But aticlxx.exe cannot be found on this mode, so this program can change its location and sneak into the system randomly. So I don’t know is aticlxx.exe safe or a malware, and I Google it and find many cases like me have confusion about it. Here are some examples from different forums;

“I have a Toshiba laptop that runs windows 7, and recently it was infected with a virus. After three scans, it said that my laptop was clear, but I still have a process called atieclxx.exe running without any users or a description about the process. Is it normal to have this on my computer or is it a virus?”


“My computer keeps freezing and locking up and I my antivirus software finds nothing...

There are two suspicious processes running: "atieclxx.exe" and there are three instances of "rundll.exe" going at the same time. When I right-click and choose "open file location" it does nothing. Atieclxx.exe is running at 340-1000+k. I am not sure if it is normal one, and I am unable to locate the files on my hard drive, even though I know exactly where they are.”



“Help, recently I realized that three processes are running on my task manager process list. >>>> aticlxx.exe, csrss.exe and winlogon.exe<<< they have no username, CommandLine, and no description, I cannot end any of them myself, I suspect it’s a malware. I have used Malware Bytes to scan but nothing is detected. Help of comfort is greatly needed as I want to know if it’s really a malware or just my mind having a false positive.”



“I think I might have a computer virus. In processes that are running are these two suspicious .exe things. One is called csrss.exe and the other atieclxx.exe. I don’t know if I have a virus, I scanned with malwarebytes and Norton 360 and nothing has turned up.”

Seeing all listed cases about atieclxx.exe, maybe you cannot pick out that this is a real malware, but we can know that it is unwanted program for our computers. For it is a suspicious process without any description. We cannot know where is from and who has produced it, and we cannot figure out when it is added on the system from the Ctrol Panel of Add orRemove Program. And we can know that this process always comes up with other unknown processes such as csrss.exe winlogon.exe and winmsgballoonclient.exe. There an unhappy thing is that most of these added processes cannot end from the Task Manager and keep running in the backstage of the system. Besides, all top famous antivirus programs like Norton, malwarebytes cannot find anything extraordinary. What’s worse, some instances from other computer users discover that after noticing this process, they can get fake message that viruses showed up in browsers, need to fix them while they are browsing online. Mostly, we can see the CPU usage takes up 100% and system performance slow down with no reason.



Some Provoking Things are Caused from Aticlxx.exe


1, it is very dangerous for your PC.
2, you cannot find out any description about Aticlxx.exe, when you right click the icon, you don’t see any property.
3, in the Task Manager, you cannot end the process of it.
4, if this program appears on your system, more unknown and suspicious processes keep running in the background.
5, mostly, you never notice how and when this program comes up and it may pop up fake message that your system is infected with viruses and needed to fix.
6, numerous Windows update icon is getting displayed in Windows Tray.
7, control Panel is inaccessible if control panel link is clicked explorer.exe is getting ended
8, it is slowing my pc down a great deal as well.

How to Uninstall/ Stop/ Remove Aticlxx.exe


At first step, you should shut down your computer and restart it with safe mode with networking.


The second step, under the safe mode with networking, please find out all related processes and then ends them.


The third step, get rid of all infected files;

%AllUsersProfile%\random.exe

%AppData%\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\random.exe

%Temp%\random.exe

%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\random
 

The last step, please remove all added registries and reboot your computer to check.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\run\Random.exe
  

Permanently Remove  atieclxx.exe  With Powerful SpyHunter Anti-Spyware Protection 


1. Download SpyHunter Free Scanner here.


http://www.pcresolvers.com/spyhunter.php

2. Double-click on Setup file to start the installation process.



3. Follow the prompts listed on the screen to finish the installation process.


 



4. To perform a system scan, please click on the Scan Now button.



5. Remove all the listed malware.








In a short word, Aticlxx.exe is an unwanted program and it may be used by other malware. It is a process without any exact description, and it cannot end from Task Manager. A lot of unknown processes can be added on the attacked system, and these processes keep running in the background. They take up excessive CPU usage and slow down the computer performance. So if you are experiencing the problem of aticlxx.exe, you should remove it quickly. If you cannot perform the removal process by yourself, you download the most popular antivirus program here to help you.



Download Best atieclxx.exe Scanner for Free Here!

Download Best atieclxx.exe Remover Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment